Wish I Could Tell You Review

            "Wish I Could Tell You"

                                         - Durjoy Datta




Cover : It's so beautiful cover that will definitely catch your eye. And it would looks freaking amazing with all of your books, the branches are carefully designed and gives good vibes. 






Plot : Anusha and Anath come to work in an donation raising platform known as WeDonate, different people, different time, still related. Anusha gets entangled with a patient named Gautam, who needed severe help of donation. And on the other hand, Ananth who's striving hard for the love of his life Mohini. Anusha and Gautam, Mohini and Ananth, the forever love of them. 





Opinion : I love the fact how slowly the story unfolds, neither too slow or too hasty, the struggle of Anusha with Gautam and Anath with Mohini can be seen. Slowly tangling and untangling of story is the craving of anyone who reads this book. 

Rating : Absolutely genius, loved it, a must read for Romance Lovers. 5/5 ! 


                     

Current Reads

Shreya ◠◡◠'s bookshelf: 2021-favourites

The Love Hypothesis
it was amazing
If you told 18-year-old Shreya that "You're going to love a rom-com and you'd be grinning ear to ear while reading it, and most importantly, you'll fall in love with the male lead instead of the female. " I would've never bel...
Vespertine
really liked it
Sounds like Sabriel meets Kingdom of the Wicked, sign me up "Our flesh may be weak, but our hearts are as iron" RIGHT, WHERE TO START?! This was my first book by Margaret Rogerson, I've heard alot about Sorcery of Thorns & Enchantm...
Tokyo Ever After
really liked it
Read full review on my blog FIRST Y'all guys I was not ready tbh. I laughed and I cried, I was happy and I felt enraged. Emiko did such a stunning job in layering it all together in just 400 pages. The story is about Izumi, who finds ou...

goodreads.com

Popular Posts

Have A Message? Drop Here

Name

Email *

Message *