The Fault in our Stars - Review

             
                   The Fault in our Stars    
                                           - John Green 


"𝐈'𝐦 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮" 𝐇𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐞𝐭𝐥𝐲 .
                          "𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐬" 𝐈 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 . "𝐈 𝐚𝐦" 𝐇𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 ..






The Fault in our stars 
Author - John Green
Genre - Romance, Young Adult, Fiction
Published - 2012



Cover - Loved it, simple and stunning, the black and white concept with the chalk font was amazing. 

Plot - Hazel Grace Lancaster, a 16-year-old with thyroid cancer that has spread to her lungs, attends a cancer patient support group at her mother's behest. At one meeting, Hazel meets a 17-year-old boy currently in remission named Augustus Waters, whose Osteosarcoma caused him to lose his right leg. Augustus is at the meeting to support Isaac, his friend who has eye cancer. They meet after the support group and begin to talk.




Review - I loved how detailed the book is. I didn't get to think that what's going on. It felt like I was there all the time, the development of Hazel and Augustus together was adorable and it's a beautiful tear jerker.

The way Augustus was described as a carefree character and Hazel unlike him, a sophisticated one.







She was dealing with her issues and a beautiful plot twist walked in, with his sexy voice and sharp jawline. Their romance is cute, the tears are real, the parents are the best and of course the story is amazing. Be prepared with your tissues, you will need them, a lot. 

Rating - ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐/5





Current Reads

Shreya ◠◡◠'s bookshelf: 2021-favourites

The Love Hypothesis
it was amazing
If you told 18-year-old Shreya that "You're going to love a rom-com and you'd be grinning ear to ear while reading it, and most importantly, you'll fall in love with the male lead instead of the female. " I would've never bel...
Vespertine
really liked it
Sounds like Sabriel meets Kingdom of the Wicked, sign me up "Our flesh may be weak, but our hearts are as iron" RIGHT, WHERE TO START?! This was my first book by Margaret Rogerson, I've heard alot about Sorcery of Thorns & Enchantm...
Tokyo Ever After
really liked it
Read full review on my blog FIRST Y'all guys I was not ready tbh. I laughed and I cried, I was happy and I felt enraged. Emiko did such a stunning job in layering it all together in just 400 pages. The story is about Izumi, who finds ou...

goodreads.com

Popular Posts

Have A Message? Drop Here

Name

Email *

Message *